How to Win
Simply head on over to Facebook and "Like" FirstLightUSA then fill out the entry from on the Sweepstakes tab. One lucky fan will win a First-Light USA tactical light. That's it!
September 30, 2013: Paul Clayton Tomahawk MC Tactical Light (MSRP $219.99)
June 28, 2013: Sherman Watkins Tomahawk CV Tactical Light (MSRP $239.99)
March 29, 2013: Michael Wood Liberator STT Tactical Light (MSRP $239.99)
December 28, 2012: Gail Buerkle Tomahawk CV Tactical Light (MSRP $239.99)
September 28, 2012: Jesse Diaz Liberator ST Tactical Light (MSRP $219.99)
June 29, 2012: Josh Ridenour, Liberator ST Tactical Light (MSRP $219.99)
March 30, 2012: John Williamson, Tomahawk MC Tactical Light (MSRP: $219.99)
FirstLightUSA.com Light Giveaway Rules
Please read these Official Rules before entering this promotion (the "Promotion"). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
1. Eligibility. The promotion is open worldwide to persons age 18 or older (or the age of majority in entrant's country of residence), and who, upon entering the Promotion, at the time of the drawing, and if asked to provide an affidavit of eligibility following the drawing: a user account on Facebook, "like" FirstLightUSA on Facebook and fill out the online entry form on the FirstLightUSA Facebook page.
If you do not meet any of these requirements, or any other eligibility requirements in these Official Rules, you are not eligible to win a prize, and First-Light USA ("Sponsor") reserves the right not to award prizes to you. Employees, directors, officers and contractors of Sponsor and Sponsor's advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:00 p.m. (all times Central Time) on February 22, 2012, and ends each quarter with a renewal the quarter following until “Promotion” is deemed, upon “Sponsors” sole discretion, to be null and void (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter.
"Like" FirstLightUSA through your Facebook account then fill out the entry from on the Sweepstakes tab. If you unlike the FirstLightUSA page at anytime during the Promotion you are no longer eligible to win a prize.
In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address connected to the Facebook account that is used to enter will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Prize: One (1) winner will receive a First-Light USA tactical light of the Sponsor’s choosing valued at no less then ninety-nine dollars ($99) MSRP. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Random Drawing: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held the last day of each quarter. The winner will be notified by direct message and First-Light USA’s Facebook pages’ wall no more then 1 week following the close of a quarter. Prize will be awarded within thirty (30) days after winner verification. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the winner does not respond to the notification within seven (7) calendar days, it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. The prize winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. Prizes are not assignable or transferable, except to a surviving spouse.
The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), except that the prize will be subject to its manufacturer's standard warranty (if any). No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize will be permitted. Entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, prize won, affiliation, location and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Unless prohibited by law, winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release and other reasonable documentation provided by Sponsor before being awarded a prize. If winner does not execute such documentation upon request, their prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is guaranteed to be awarded.
6. General: Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant's participation in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules and waives, and releases Sponsor and Sponsor's parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from, all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Promotion.
Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of any Promotion materials, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of any prize. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Illinois (USA). Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
7. Winner List: For a complete list of rules and winner list, visit
Sponsor: First-Light USA, 205 S. Main St., Seymour, IL 61875 USA
FirstLightUSA.com is a registered trademark of First-Light USA.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.